VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Eating homemade ice creams:)" Top 5 Page for this destination Landmark Tower Tip by yen_2

Landmark Tower, Yokohama: 2 reviews and 1 photos

Favorite thing: Landmark tower has it's luxurious mall in the ground area about 6 floors there you can find different kinds of shops though it's a little bit of expensive taking your shopping there but they have this branded GAP jeans independent store which I love to keep coming back! You can find an ice cream stores in the 2nd floor which is a homemade one, you can also find Hagen Daaz, Baskin N' Robins, Lady Borden ice cream stores but this one that I like is different. They have this very delicious homemade ice cream that I love to just sit in the corner and sit there for awhile...

Fondest memory: Sakuragicho Station is only around 10 to 15 min. from our place so I wouldn't mind to just walked it from our place. Japan is not polluted compare to any places that I've been and their streets and walking areas are very clean so, I could remember those busy people walking too!

• Written Mar 18, 2003

Comments

Have you been to Yokohama?