"Tipping Taxi Drivers" Information / Sources Tip by guell
Information / Sources, San Francisco: 64 reviews and 66 photos
Favorite thing: There is no set rule. I can only tell you what I do. I typically give a minimum of 15% and round up to the nearest $5. It?s so much easier this way. For example a $3.90 fare becomes $5.00, a $7.50 fare becomes $10, a $17.00 fare becomes $20.00 and so on. So, it?s more than 15%, but considering what these drivers make for a living, I don?t mind.
Remember to talk to your drivers. They are usually very friendly and helpful.
More Reviews (20)
- Your San Francisco Home Away From Home
- See All Bernal Heights - View of The City form...
- See All Holidays-Independence Day
- See All Ferry-to Sausalito and Larkspur
- Farmers Market
- See All American-The Best Hamburgers in Town,...
- See All Scharffen Berger Chocolate Maker Factory...
- Cable Car turn-around at Powell Street
- You won't want to leave
Been to San Francisco?Share your travels with the world!
guell's Related Pages
Have you been to San Francisco?Share Your Travels