"Another beach a little north." Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Off The Beaten Path Tip by unravelau
Coffs Harbour Off The Beaten Path: 45 reviews and 109 photos
Diggers beach is a very quiet beach just north of Coffs Harbour Township.
More Off The Beaten Path in Coffs Harbour (6)
More Reviews (65)
- See All Places where you can entertain...
- See All While away your afternoon in the Tavern
- See All Terrific Chinese Take Away Tucker
- See All Winter Solstice for anyone?
- See All Learn how to surf
- See All Clubbing is big in Coffs
- Accessibility - Coffs Harbour boasts of...
- Bring your own bananas
- See All A great Get away
- Don't get nipped by a duck
- See All Cinema Centre and Fruit and Vegetable...
Been to Coffs Harbour?Share your travels with the world!
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Coffs Harbour?Share Your Travels