"Townhall Square" Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Things to Do Tip by SirRichard
Valencia Things to Do: 525 reviews and 1,179 photos
This is the main square in Valencia, where most of the public events take place. Here you can hear at 14:00 of the first days of March the ?mascleta?, 20 minutes of fireworks (mostly noise) that make the soil tremble. And here is where the main ?falla? is set, the biggest one of all.
More Reviews (39)
- See All From the airport to the Train station
- Be careful with independent ticket...
- See All Colegio de San Pio V
- See All La Marcelina
- See All Light fountains at the Palau
- See All Melia Valencia Palace
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels