"La Lonja (Commodity Exchange)" Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Things to Do Tip by SirRichard
Valencia Things to Do: 525 reviews and 1,179 photos
This beautiful building at Market Sq (Plaza del Mercado) is one of the best examples of civil gothic in all Europe. But the main attractive of it is inside, at the Hall of Pillars, tall like palm trees and at the Spiral Staircase. It is Patrimony of the Humanity (UNESCO) since 1996.
Directions: at Market Square
More Reviews (39)
- See All From the airport to the Train station
- Be careful with independent ticket...
- See All Colegio de San Pio V
- See All La Marcelina
- See All Light fountains at the Palau
- See All Melia Valencia Palace
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels