"Raciones" in the centre: "La Pitanza" Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Restaurant Tip by SirRichard
Valencia Restaurants: 171 reviews and 217 photos
This small place is a great restaurant for tapas or raciones. They have some tables upstairs too if you don't wanna be standing on the ground floor
Favorite Dish: The strawberry or kiwi "sorbetes" (liquid) dessert are superb.
Address: Quart, 5
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: From the Quart Towers go towards the center until nearly the Tossal Square.
Phone: 96 3910927
More Reviews (44)
- See All From the airport to the Train station
- Be careful with independent ticket...
- See All Colegio de San Pio V
- See All Museu de les Ciences
- See All Light fountains at the Palau
- See All Melia Valencia Palace
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Valencia?Share Your Travels