Capucine: "A traditional restaurant on the Grands Boulevards" Paris Restaurant Tip by OrlandoBR
Paris Restaurants: 2,613 reviews and 3,310 photos
I took the advice of my friend Nat (B1BOB on VT) and found an excellent French restaurant with a nice ambiance, on the Boulevard des Capucines (Grands Boulevards). The place looks the same today as in the 80's, judging by Nat's picture.
Address: 39, Bd. des Capucines, 2nd Arrondissement
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Near the Madeleine church, Madeleine metro.
More Reviews (70)
- See All The quare on the tip of Ile de la Cité
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels