"Butterfly Observatory" Top 5 Page for this destination Butterflies Tip by besbel
Butterflies, San José: 3 reviews and 7 photos
This amazing butterfly observatory is also located inside the La Paz Waterfall Gardens. It consists on:
- a laboratory where butterflies are not only classified, but also controlled from their process of birth till they become adults. There's also a sort of museum where you can observe the types of butterflies that the area has.
- a closed area outside the laboratory where butterflies are free to fly and visitors can observe them.
- gorgeous hummingbird gardens where flowers, especially orchids, are grown in order to supply the hummingbirds what they need to live. There are around 16 types of hummingbirds in this area, which are also feed with a preparation of smashed bananas.
More Off The Beaten Path in San José (5)
More Reviews (24)
- See All National Theater
- Jazz Cafe
- Comfort Inn Hotel - Hotel Real Santa Ana
- See All Nature around San José
- What you Cannot Forget
- See All By plane to/out of San José
besbel's Related Pages
Have you been to San José?Share Your Travels