"Galerie Vero-Dodat" Galerie Vero-Dodat Tip by OrlandoBR
Galerie Vero-Dodat, Paris: 3 reviews and 9 photos
This gallery was built in 1826 by Véro and Dodat, two butchers. It links the rue Croix-des-Petits-Champs to the rue Jean-Jacques-Rousseau. On the 1st Arrondissement.
othercontact: 19, rue Jean-Jacques-Rousseau
More Reviews (68)
- See All The quare on the tip of Ile de la Cité
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
- See All "Service compris"
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels