"Horse racing at Lone Star Park" Dallas Favorite Tip by Kodi01
Dallas General: 71 reviews and 82 photos
Favorite thing: Lone Star Park has thorobred horse racing and it is located in the city of Grand Prarie not too far from Dallas.
Fondest memory: Watching and feeling the ground shake under my feet as I was at the finishing line for the Quarter horse races.
My fondest memory was losing my money, just like in Las Vegas. But, it is very much fun.
More Reviews (57)
- See All Annual Greek Festival
- See All Greek foods
- See All Downtown Dallas
- See All Southfork Ranch
- See All Many cities close to Dallas are off my...
- See All DART
- See All Rolex anyone??
- See All Hospitals.....
- See All Marilyn Monroe and me! I taught her...
- See All Byron Nelson Golf Tournament
- Sunscreen in the summer and wool coat in...
- Shopping Shopping and.more shopping..
Kodi01's Related Pages
Have you been to Dallas?Share Your Travels