"Chewing gum" Top 5 Page for this destination Brielle Warnings Or Dangers Tip by ATLC
Brielle Warnings and Dangers: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Chewing gum in the streets and on street furniture is a problem in just about any city in the world. It is very hard to remove and the cost to do so is high. So remember that and throw your chewing gum in a trash can!
In Brielle there are special chewing gum trash cans recently (2003) installed. It says:
"Chewing gum is waste too"
More Warnings and Dangers in Brielle (1)
More Reviews (124)
- See All Bell ringing joys
- See All The martyrs of Gorcum
- See All Yet another pub in Brielle
- See All Beauty treatments and cosmetics
- See All Bastion hotel
- See All VT-ers that dare to visit me :-)
- See All Fire in Brielle
- See All Jim de Kok (Jim, the Cook)
- See All How to get to Brielle by public...
- See All Gablestone Four craftsmen
- See All A walk through Brielle
- See All Ligfietsen (reclining bicycle)
ATLC's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Brielle?Share Your Travels