Le Bistro Parisien: "When in France, eat French" Paris Restaurant Tip by OrlandoBR
Paris Restaurants: 2,598 reviews and 3,285 photos
Good and authentic French food. Don't know if it's true, but the chef there is supposed to be the same as the one from the nearby Guy Savoy, one of the most prestigious restaurants in Paris. Been there twice and loved it...
Favorite Dish: Tornedo de Boeuf, gratin-dauphinois
Address: 43 Avenue des Ternes, 17th Arr.
Price Comparison: about average
More Reviews (70)
- See All The quare on the tip of Ile de la Cité
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels