Schat's Bakery: "Schat's Bakery" Mammoth Lakes Restaurant Tip by bruingirl
Mammoth Lakes Restaurants: 46 reviews and 43 photos
Owned and opened by Erick Schat, there is another one in the city of Bishop, just 40 minutes south of Mammoth!
Favorite Dish: They bake the most amazing croissants, breads, rolls, etc...! The minute you walk into the bakery, you will be inundated with the heavenly smell of freshly baked goods!! They also have a restaurant where you can sit down and enjoy anything from a 'The Mammoth' omelette to a chorizo and eggs!
Address: Main Street in town.
More Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes (7)
More Reviews (18)
- See All Scotty's Run, Huevos Grande, Cornice...
- See All Where to buy tickets for Mammoth
- The mountain life is very different....
- See All This is where your food comes from!
- See All Enjoy the natural beauty...
bruingirl's Related Pages
Have you been to Mammoth Lakes?Share Your Travels