Roberto's: "Roberto's" Robertos Tip by bruingirl
Robertos, Mammoth Lakes: 2 reviews and 1 photos
This place is ALWAYS super crowded so expect at least a 30 mins. wait, if not more. Roberto's isn't very big and everyone is kind of crammed in here. But, it's good food at great prices and just a fun place to eat! :)
Favorite Dish: Awesome Mexican food and margaritas! :)
Address: Old Mammoth Rd
Directions: Near Grumpy's, between Main St and Von's
Phone: (760) 934-3667
More Restaurants in Mammoth Lakes (7)
More Reviews (18)
- See All Scotty's Run, Huevos Grande, Cornice...
- See All Where to buy tickets for Mammoth
- The mountain life is very different....
- See All This is where your food comes from!
- See All Enjoy the natural beauty...
bruingirl's Related Pages
Have you been to Mammoth Lakes?Share Your Travels