"The stations of subway secured" Top 5 Page for this destination Metro & Bus Tip by Klod5
Metro & Bus, Toulouse: 16 reviews and 21 photos
The accessibility of all users is facilitated by the number raised of doors (6 of every side), of a 1,3 m length, they permit the comfortable movements of rise and coming down.
The absence of march encourages the access to disabled or to parents with stroller. The floor is maintained indeed to the level of the embankments (the oar is distant of 2 cm of the side of the embankments), and that, whatever is the load of the oar.
More Transportation in Toulouse (13)
More Reviews (173)
- See All Visitez un avion de légende
- See All Coupe du monde de Rugby
- See All Un projet pour le centre ville
- See All Of Jean Mermoz heroes aviator
- See All Place du "Cap"
- See All Squarre Charles de Gaulle
Klod5's Related Pages
Have you been to Toulouse?Share Your Travels