U Stara Kovarna: "Watch out for the Motorbike" U Stara Kovarna Tip by mbsimjam
U Stara Kovarna, Prague: 1 reviews and 0 photos
The food is very big and very good. The only affordable restaurant on the Czech Gourmet Society's top ten list(number 4). Opened by the ever popular Czech Punk/Metal band...Tri Sestry(the Three Sisters) after their favourite pub closed down.
Favorite Dish: Look at the menu just to be entertained. Names like The Guns of Navarone, The King of Lust, you can't go wrong. Recommend the chicken stuffed potato pancakes.
Address: Kamenicka street near Letenske Namesti
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: Two stops from Vltavska Metro station by tram on Tram 1, or three stops from Hradcanska on Tram 1
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Prague (20)
More Reviews (54)
- See All If in a car...bring a GPS
- See All Food to try in Prague: Trdelnik
- See All The Holiday Markets - atmosphere and...
- See All Lucerna - Bar, Cafe, Cinema, Theatre
- See All An Evening of Culture and Music
- See All Lazy Daze on Petrin Hill
mbsimjam's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels