"L/64 Rokin" Top 5 Page for this destination Amsterdam Things to Do Tip by ATLC
Amsterdam Things to Do: 3,600 reviews and 6,018 photos
So we chose Rokin to walk. Here I pointed out to Cuckoo the starting point of my favourite boat tour by Rederij Kooij across from Muntplein on the other side of tbe bridge.
Rokin has some very nice shoe shops! Jan Jansen, famous Dutch shoe designer (although he seems more acclaimed in Germany than in The Netherlands). Some very nice fashion shops too.
I popped into the shoe shops quickly to have a look at the latest designs.
And then there is Hajenius (see Shopping tips), the mecca of cigars and tobacco. Ther is a special atmosphere here. Almost reverend. But nobody bothers you while you go to the back of the store to see the cigar cabinets, lockers, smoking rooms and library.
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (72)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels