"K/59 Reguliersbreestraat" Top 5 Page for this destination Rembrandtplein Area Tip by ATLC
Rembrandtplein Area, Amsterdam: 30 reviews and 48 photos
This street between Rembrandtplein and Muntplein is crammed with food shops and fast food chains. We found another giant clog to make pictures in.
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (72)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels