"K/58 First stop for drinks" Top 5 Page for this destination Rembrandtplein Area Tip by ATLC
Rembrandtplein Area, Amsterdam: 30 reviews and 48 photos
By this time it was already well into the afternoon. We stopped in a little pub on the corner of Halvemaanstraat and Rembrandtplein.
The locals seemed to enjoy the loud music.
For us an opportunity to have a beer and to write postcards to absent VT friends.
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (72)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels