"J/52 Waterlooplein" Top 5 Page for this destination Waterlooplein Tip by ATLC
Waterlooplein, Amsterdam: 11 reviews and 14 photos
The large famous fleamarket around the Stopera (Amsterdam opera and town hall).
Probably more interesting than the stuff on sale are the people that walk about here. Just have a good look at the stall owners. You will find many colourful figures!
Many years ago I bought some Schiaparelli sunglasses (were they fake?) on Waterlooplein. Red ones. Worn them endlessly! I must've lost them because I never throw things away (awful habit).
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (72)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels