"Puccini chocolates" Top 5 Page for this destination Puccini Bomboni Tip by ATLC
Puccini Bomboni, Amsterdam: 8 reviews and 10 photos
In Staalstraat, during our VT walk I saw this shop crammed with people waiting to be served.
Well, the chocolates are huge and are probably very good or they wouldn't be so popular :-)
I made a picture through the window.
What to buy: Well, chocolate of course. I saw them made by hand in the next window. It's also a restaurant (see Restaurant tips).
Address: Staalstraat 21, Amsterdam
Directions: Near Waterlooplein
Theme: Food and Drink
More Reviews (117)
- See All A (half)daytrip from A'dam on New Year's...
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels