"Another location for rooftops of Rome photography." St Peter's - Vatican City Tip by unravelau
St Peter's - Vatican City, Rome: 85 reviews and 85 photos
Favorite thing: The Castel S Angelo definitely gets my vote for an important site to visit. Maybe it is that because it is so close to S. Peters that people might be either to anxious to get there, or too tired to continue having been there. So maybe the idea would be to set aside the day to really look at this monument.
Fondest memory: It is really hard to say what I miss most away from Rome because there is so much that I have enjoyed there and much that I would still like to see and do.
More General in Rome (12)
More Reviews (43)
- See All You need to go inside this fantastic...
- See All Does this look right to you?
- See All Can you call this a custom?
- See All You may have heard that the fruit of...
- Rather than head for a specific...
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels