"F/35 Fish stall" Top 5 Page for this destination Nieuwmarkt Tip by ATLC
Nieuwmarkt, Amsterdam: 12 reviews and 16 photos
The Dutch eat a lot of fish and that's where we all ended: at the fish stall. Even after the ever-hungry AC_spotter had finished his French fries!
We bought buns with herring, salmon or fish nuggets, freshly cooked.
I watched in wonder as an old lady stood there for ages and just chatted to the fishmonger while she held her grocery bags firmly. On and on she talked and the fishmonger just listened patiently (or not!). But he did answer occassionally in a friendly way (I would've been irritated long ago) while he helped his customers.
Address: Nieuw Markt
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (72)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels