"C/19 IJ-tunnel" Top 5 Page for this destination Nemo Museum Tip by ATLC
Nemo Museum, Amsterdam: 39 reviews and 62 photos
The IJ-tunnel is a busy entry to Amsterdam from the north. If you exit Amsterdam, it is as if you drive right into Nemo but of course you go underneath it.
The IJ is the water that goes along Central Station (north) and connects Amsterdam with the North Sea.
Address: Oosterdok 2
More Things to Do in Amsterdam (72)
More Reviews (56)
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All Second hand clothing male/female
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels