Traveler's Grill: "Traveler's Grill" Top 5 Page for this destination Traveler's Grill Tip by b1bob
Traveler's Grill, Richmond: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Traveler's Grill is the canteen in the Richmond bus station. It may not be much about which to write home, but not every bus station has a full restaurant. Most have snack bars or nothing at all.
Favorite Dish: Bacon, egg and cheese croissant. It is fair to middling cuisine if you think of food as fuel.
Address: 2910 North Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23230
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Autogrill/Rest Stop
More Restaurants in Richmond (90)
More Reviews (160)
- See All Virginia Historical Society
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels