"Go see Chinaman's Hat" Top 5 Page for this destination Hawaii (State of) Things to Do Tip by TropicGirl77
Hawaii (State of) Things to Do: 553 reviews and 840 photos
When you drive around the island, be sure to look for this famous "island" better known as Chinaman's Hat. When you look from the Pali Lookout, you can see Chinaman's hat in the distance.
Address: On the eastern side of the Island of Oahu
More Things to Do in Hawaii (State of) (5)
More Reviews (32)
- See All THE # 1 in Hawaiian food
- See All Nightlife every night in Hawaii
- See All Red Dirt lives forever!
- See All Love and Aloha via Flower leis
- See All Huge waves!
- See All Northshore Sunset
TropicGirl77's Related Pages
Have you been to Hawaii (State of)?Share Your Travels