"Look inside Hajenius" Top 5 Page for this destination P.G.C. Hajenius Tip by ATLC
P.G.C. Hajenius, Amsterdam: 6 reviews and 5 photos
The front part of Hajenius is the shop. Walk through and you find yourself in a live museum with a climated smoking room, a library, a smoking chamber, a cigar sampling cabinet where you can see 200 cigars on display.
For Dutch people I think the main attraction is the locker cabinet where the personal stock of many famed customers is kept. From royalty to business people, from politicians to artists and lawyers. It's a mystical fame gallery because you wonder: which cigars do they smoke?
Address: See previous tip
More Reviews (117)
- See All A (half)daytrip from A'dam on New Year's...
- See All Where to get your laundry done.
- See All Winner B&B 2009/self-catering near...
- See All Gluten free / coeliaki
- See All 4 countries, 6 days
- See All DIY in Amsterdam
- See All A walk through De Pijp
- See All City walk with a local
- See All Amsterdam for the disabled
- Surinamese multicultural festival
- Amsterdam is a tourist trap
Been to Amsterdam?Share your travels with the world!
ATLC's Related Pages
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels