"ONZE-LIEVE-VROUWECATHEDRAAL" Top 5 Page for this destination Cathedral of Our Lady Tip by Helga67
Cathedral of Our Lady, Antwerp: 124 reviews and 208 photos
In the cathedral, there are no less than four works by Peter Paul Rubens on display. Three paintings - including some masterpieces from the 17th century - were made by Rubens specially for this cathedral; a fourth work of art was acquired by the cathedral after the French occupation.
Address: Handschoenmarkt, 2000 Antwerp
Directions: Nearby Groenplaats and Grote Markt
Phone: +32(0)3-2139940/fax (0)3-2318617
More Reviews (72)
- See All Shopping paradise
- See All Healthy fast food
- See All The best hotel near Central Station
- See All Night clubs, exotic restaurants and...
- Jewellery stores around Central Station
- See All ART NOUVEAU
Helga67's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels