La Crêperie des Canettes: "French Crêpes" Paris Restaurant Tip by OrlandoBR
Paris Restaurants: 2,594 reviews and 3,216 photos
I guess France is famous for its crêpes, and this is said to be one of the best places in Paris.
Favorite Dish: The one with spinach, for lunch, and any of the sweet ones for dessert.
Address: 10, rue des Canettes, 5th Arrondissement (I think)
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Get to the St. Sulpice church (there's a subway station with its name) and take the narrow street to the north (towards the river), rue des Canettes.
More Reviews (70)
- See All The quare on the tip of Ile de la Cité
- See All Monstrous faces at Pont Neuf
- See All Le Penseur n'est pas là
- See All City of which Lights??
- See All Ponies in Versailles
- See All World Cup Final at the airport??
OrlandoBR's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels