"Take the Kids to the Ontario Science Centre" Top 5 Page for this destination Ontario Science Centre Tip by Paul2001
Ontario Science Centre, Toronto: 21 reviews and 25 photos
If you traveling to Toronto with children then the Ontario Science Centre is a must-see. This is one of the most interactive museums you will ever visit with a large number of hands on displays that will thrill you kids.
Importantly the OSC keeps up to date with technology and exhibits are always updated. There are lasers that be shot off, insect exhibits and so on. I have visited a lot of similar museums but I have yet fine an equal to OSC for hands-on displays.
Furthermore there are things that will keeps adults interested. This include Omnimax Theatre and a recreated rain forest exhibit.
Address: 770 Don Mill Road
Directions: Don Mills and Eglington East. Not too far from downtown Toronto.
More Reviews (60)
- See All Toronto FC or Soccer in Canada
- See All The Aga Khan Museum
- See All Dora Keogh
- See All The Don Valley Brickworks
- See All One of Toronto's Most Glamourous Hotel's
- See All Multicultural Toronto
- See All The World's Biggest Bookstore
- See All A Good Place for a Burger on the Harbour
- When You Should Bring Winter Clothing
- Toronto the Good? Or is it?
- The TTC
Been to Toronto?Share your travels with the world!
Paul2001's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels