"MARKET SQUARE" Top 5 Page for this destination Grote Markt / Big Market square Tip by Helga67
Grote Markt / Big Market square, Antwerp: 24 reviews and 30 photos
Favorite thing: The Market Square is a beautiful square with an impressive city hall and guild houses with stepped gables and gilt statues. You think, you're back in the 16th and 17th century when walking over this square.
Today's Market Square is still a lively centre with many pubs and restaurants and the statue of the legendary Brabo in the middle.
Address: Grote Markt
Directions: between the Cathedral and the river Schelde
More Reviews (105)
- See All Shopping paradise
- See All Healthy fast food
- See All Miniatuurstad
- See All The best hotel near Central Station
- See All Night clubs, exotic restaurants and...
- Jewellery stores around Central Station
Helga67's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels