'Würstel Bude': "Saucage Huts... austrians fast food" Austria Restaurant Tip by clemens
Austria Restaurants: 93 reviews and 113 photos
A 'Würstelbude' is a small shop that usual sells different kind of saucages - starting from the well known hot dog to some local specialities.
Quality varies a lot - so unless you know the place I suggest you look at the produced food before ordering.
Main reason to go there: prices are low - and some are open till early in the morning.
Favorite Dish: Bosna - 'hot dog' with a white saucage, spiced up with onions, curry and mustard.
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Fast Food
More Restaurants in Austria (2)
More Reviews (19)
- See All Riding a bike along the Danube
- Watch the 'Krampus' around St. Nikolaus...
- packaging is not sooo important...
- See All Public Transport. It's cheap,...
- See All When travelling around you can...
clemens' Related Pages
Have you been to Austria?Share Your Travels