"Arrival - FECs - To bribe or not to bribe...." Myanmar (Burma) Warnings Or Dangers Tip by lenoreva
Myanmar (Burma) Warnings and Dangers: 85 reviews and 81 photos
The officials at the FEC counters have become quite greedy in their demand for bribes. They wanted $10 to allow the two of us to exchange $200 instead of $400. As, we stayed 3 weeks, and took 2 inland flights, it was totally unnessesary for us to pay this money, as we definatly spent more than $400. Think about your planned budget before handing over your bribe money.
More Warnings and Dangers in Myanmar (Burma) (1)
More Reviews (25)
- See All Bago
- See All Mt. Popa
- See All Hey - we are also a tourist attraction!
- See All Thanakha
- See All Shopping for handicrafts in Yangon
- See All Want to see the "Long-necked" women?
- The best Thai food in Burma
- If you can't live without nightlife -...
- See All Film and Photo equipment
- See All Accommodation in Yangon
- If you plan a mix of inland...
Been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share your travels with the world!
lenoreva's Related Pages
Have you been to Myanmar (Burma)?Share Your Travels