"American Restaurants" Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Restaurant Tip by Carmela71
Marbella Restaurants: 126 reviews and 150 photos
There are two in Puerto Banus:
jacks and TGI Fridays
And between marbella and Puerto Banus (in front of hotel Coral Beach and close to 3 olivos restaurant, you can find TONY ROMAS I was there with some friends to say good bye to a dear friend (some of you know her, Olga) and we had a good time, ribs are the speciality.
Favorite Dish: Also in Marbella center, you can go to the Old Texas Bar & Grill in Calle Gregorio Marañon 8 , Marbella, in front of Frank corners pub
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (97)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels