"The peace of Oriani Park in the Centre of Rome" Rome Off The Beaten Path Tip by unravelau
Rome Off The Beaten Path: 773 reviews and 1,310 photos
I never expected to find any kind of peaceful haven in Rome, it seems to be total hustle and bustle, so it was lovely to just amble through this park, sit for a while and study Oriani's image.
More Off The Beaten Path in Rome (12)
More Reviews (43)
- See All You need to go inside this fantastic...
- See All Does this look right to you?
- See All Can you call this a custom?
- See All This sits opposite the Mouth of Truth
- See All You may have heard that the fruit of...
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels