"The rooftops of Rome" Views Tip by unravelau
Views, Rome: 7 reviews and 6 photos
It wasn't until I hiked up Capitaline hill to the museums then further up to get a better view, that I finally realised how huge Rome is. It is all very well looking at individual icons and ruins but high above Rome it takes on a different flavour.
More Things to Do in Rome (13)
More Reviews (42)
- See All Does this look right to you?
- See All Can you call this a custom?
- See All This sits opposite the Mouth of Truth
- See All You may have heard that the fruit of...
- Rather than head for a specific...
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels