"The Vatican, the Most Beautiful" Italy Favorite Tip by Goner
Italy General: 753 reviews and 735 photos
Favorite thing: The Vatican has hundreds of rooms, halls, galleries, libraries and chapels overflowing with art treasures. You can spend days there just viewing the all these treasures.
Fondest memory: The Sistine Chapel is undoubtedly the most well known ceiling in the world. Standing there a gazing up at this masterpiece is a memorable experience.
FOR MORE SEE MY VATICAN PAGE!
More Reviews (20)
- See All The Sistine Chapel
- Don't Miss the Paintings on the Walls
- Be prepared for rain in the spring
- The Colorful Island of Burano
- See All Comfortable and Close to Center of...
Goner's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels