"paucarcancha ruins" Top 5 Page for this destination Ruins Tip by richiecdisc
Ruins, Machu Picchu: 11 reviews and 11 photos
Though you can see these pretty much from the trail, our group did not want to visit them as we were heading towards the biggest pass of the trek. Doreen and I decided to a closer look, not only to see them but to get away from the group a bit. The pass was a big equalizer anyway and we caught up sooner or later.
More Reviews (29)
- See All bring some snacks, really
- See All not only the Incas, but now the local...
- See All walking in the footsteps of the Incas
- backpacking is a great sport!
- See All stock up in Cusco
- See All sometimes it's better not to know
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Machu Picchu?Share Your Travels