Stanley's Tavern: "A local tradition in Delaware" Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Restaurant Tip by tpangelinan
Delaware Restaurants: 33 reviews and 36 photos
Great food at great prices. Surrounded by Suberbia, is a local haunt. Has won lots of awards from peoples choice voting, and in business for as long as I can remember....
Favorite Dish: Soup and Salad bar-all you can eat with 60 plus items, two soups every day, and lots of fresh fruit....$8.95
Crab cakes are good, ribs are great! Service is excellent, fast and food is consistantly good.
Address: Corner of Faulk and Grubb Rds.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (16)
- Frawley Stadium, Home of the Blue Rocks!
- See All Food not great, but the games are good!
- See All From July to August
- See All New Castle County Farmers Market
- See All Come in the summer and go to the...
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Have you been to Delaware?Share Your Travels