"BRACE YOURSELF! YOU HAVE TO TALK!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cultural Tips Tip by carolinaEspada

Cultural Tips, Caracas: 48 reviews and 52 photos

In Spanish: CONVERSACION
by carolinaEspada

Venezuelan are highly talkative people, so be prepared. If you are on a bus, in a line, on an elevator, at the bank, in a park, at a coffee shop, at a dentist, ANYWHERE, venezuelans will be ready and more than happy to talk to you. Dont be confused, this doesnt means that everybody wants to become your very best friend for ever and ever over the rainbow... No, venezuelans just love to talk. When we open our mouths, a waterfall of words pours out inmediatly. That is the way we are... (and I love it!) So, if you meet a venezuelan, be prepared for a conversation. And dont be shy to talk back even if you know little Spanish. We are friendly people and, in order to comunicate with foreiners we will speak some english, some french, some italian, some german, some whatever and we will also do mimics, gestures, some acting, etc. We just want to comunicate with you!

• Updated Feb 9, 2003

Comments

carolinaEspada Lives Here!

carolinaEspada

“Sooner or later I will be back to VT. First I have to upgrade my computer. I cant read your emails, nor "forum"...”

Have you been to Caracas?