"Raining? Go to the museum for a couple of hours." Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Favorite Tip by unravelau
Coffs Harbour General: 40 reviews and 75 photos
Favorite thing: There is just so much to see that I couldn't narrow it down to one.
The local museum, apart from the usual bits and pieces of interest has an archive of the local paper that goes back as far as 1970 and a lot further I am told.
Fondest memory: I miss my family and walking on the beach in the mornings when I am away.
More General in Coffs Harbour (5)
Written Feb 4, 2009
Places where you can entertain grandchildren
Updated Mar 21, 2005
Entertain the kids while you do the shopping.
Written Apr 3, 2003
You can find this at the top of the closest hill
Written Mar 21, 2003
What is this? A unique Educational Institution.
More Reviews (66)
- See All Go down a gold mine if you're game
- See All While away your afternoon in the Tavern
- See All Terrific Chinese Take Away Tucker
- See All Winter Solstice for anyone?
- See All Learn how to surf
- See All Clubbing is big in Coffs
- Accessibility - Coffs Harbour boasts of...
- Bring your own bananas
- See All A great Get away
- Don't get nipped by a duck
- See All Cinema Centre and Fruit and Vegetable...
Been to Coffs Harbour?Share your travels with the world!
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Coffs Harbour?Share Your Travels