"Englischer Garten" Top 5 Page for this destination Englischer Garten Tip by Henkster
Englischer Garten, Munich: 7 reviews and 10 photos
Favorite thing: Munich is known as one of Europe's greenest cities.
The Englischer Garten is Munich's biggest city park. In fact, it is supposed to be Europe's biggest city park and often compared to New York City's Central Park.
Just that they don't have many huge beer gardens in the Central Park :)
The giant Englischer Garten also boasts lakes, rivers, streams and all kinds of leisure activities. It offers fantastic views of the historic skyline.
This is surely one of Munich's most favorite places and always relatively crowded, especially in the southern part.
More Reviews (81)
- See All Irish Pubs in Schwabing
- See All One of the best Bavarian restaurants
- See All Baroque Wittelsbacher Brunnen (fountain)
- See All Beautiful cute house right at...
- See All Big Shopping Malls in Munich
- See All Lehel district
- See All Public transport and Airport -both are...
- See All Christmas Market on Marienplatz
- See All Munich is a sports city
- Traffic is heavy but public transport is...
- cant really say...
- Get your tix in advance
Henkster's Related Pages
Have you been to Munich?Share Your Travels