"Serena Water Amusement Park" Helsinki Sports & Outdoors Tip by Scandic
Helsinki Sports & Outdoors: 52 reviews and 57 photos
This is located in Espoo, but anyway...The largest tropical waterpark in Europe year-round heated pools 2000 m2 In summer time an extra 1000 m2 outdoor pools. Can't you resist it? I can't=)
Equipment: Feel the thrill of speed in waterslides and tubes. Let the 140 m long Wild Stream take you in roaring rapids. Are you brave enough to slide through the Black Hole pipe. Sound and light effects from space make your journey in darkness even more mysterious.
If you want to get fit, do your workouts in the modern, safe and fully equipped Serena Gym.
The Terrace Bar, various massaging whirlpools, summer outdoor activities and all other Serena services make you forget everyday routine and relax completely. Sauna caves, deep inside solid granite, satisfy all sauna lovers. The Granina Cave Restaurant is famous for delicious snacks and tasty meals.
Address: Tornimäentie 10, 02970 ESPOO, FINLAND
Directions: There goes a bus from Helsinki bus station
Phone: Info + 358 9 88705 555
More Sports & Outdoors in Helsinki (2)
More Reviews (47)
- See All Indian food in deep downtown
- See All An excellent Travel Agency and I am just...
- See All Over the Roofs
- See All My favourite summer club
- See All Churchies in your mind?
- See All Very wonderful movie 'theater'
- See All Bookstore for all book lovers (included...
- See All Urho Kekkonen's museum, Tamminiemi
- See All Heureka- Finnish Science Centre
- See All If you want some quality...(and you are...
- Crazy swimmers
Been to Helsinki?Share your travels with the world!
Scandic's Related Pages
Have you been to Helsinki?Share Your Travels