"Please don't forget your street map in Naples." Naples Packing List Tip by unravelau

Naples What to Pack: 15 reviews and 8 photos

My best shot of Naples Castle
by unravelau

Luggage and bags: I would travel light here because I allowed myself to be turned around so many times (hence don't forget the map), I ended up travelling in the wrong direction many times getting totally lost and exhausted.

Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Very comfortable clothing........especially comfortable shoes, because the shopping is absolutely fantastic. So.........you want to have enough energy to find your way back to the station or your accommodation.

Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Just the usual and the mandatory bottle of water to ward off dehydration.

Photo Equipment: The best that you have. I don't have a tripod but it could have come in handy..........my best camera is a Canon EOS 300 which I didn't have on this occasion, so these photo's were taken with my $50 camera. Plenty of photo opportunities especially for people and circumstances. I really wish that I had taken more people photo's here.

Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: I always wear a hat with a wide brim and slap on 30 plus............I have very fair skin that is sun damaged now.

Miscellaneous: Patience, Patience and more patience.

• Updated Feb 28, 2003

Comments

unravelau

“Look at it this way then.”

Have you been to Naples?