Night Safari: "Take a jungle hike in a concrete jungle" Top 5 Page for this destination Singapore Nightlife Tip by bpacker
Singapore Nightlife: 303 reviews and 288 photos
IMHO, this is the best night spot in town. Forget about the clubbing areas in the quay region with the over-priced pubs and restaurants and the touting waiters. Chill out with the animals in the zoo and go for the night show. You might be one of "lucky" guest who finds a 10m long python under your seat.
Dress Code: Been to a sauna? Yes, the night safari is just like that. The dense canopy of trees in the safari will raise the humidity and temperature levels. Do wear cotten tops / shorts and don't forget the insect repellent.
Are you an owl? Love venturing out at night? Click on b'packer's page, for more night haunts.
Address: Directions are found in the webpage.
Directions: Directions are found in the webpage. It's accessible by train ( MRT ) and bus.
Theme: Family Spot
More Reviews (129)
- See All Singaporeans love Seasonal Festivals
- See All Idiot's Guide to Pricing of Electronic...
- See All Where to eat Swiss Fondue in Singapore
- See All The Best Hotel in the World
- See All Hiking in Singapore: Sungei Buloh
- See All Tweety, the Fortune Teller
- See All From Singapore to Pulau Ubin
- See All The History Museum is now at Riverside...
- See All Visit the World's Famous Open Concept...
- Great Singapore Sale!
- Merlion @ Sentosa and Esplanade
Been to Singapore?Share your travels with the world!
bpacker's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels