"Spend some time with the pelicans" Top 5 Page for this destination Coffs Harbour Things to Do Tip by unravelau
Coffs Harbour Things to Do: 62 reviews and 145 photos
The pelican colony in Coffs Harbour is quite large. The pelican man, Tony, a man that has fed them every morning for a number of years claims upwards of 30 in a quiet time. They remind me of swans because they seem just as majestic on the water, and aloof to the same degree. They are such an unusual shape and despite everything can do perfect three point landings even if their take-off are a little ungainly.
Address: Coffs Harbour Marina or Creek
Directions: Coming from Coffs Harbour Shopping Centre, follow High street to the sea.
More Things to Do in Coffs Harbour (10)
More Reviews (61)
- See All Places where you can entertain...
- See All Go down a gold mine if you're game
- See All Terrific Chinese Take Away Tucker
- See All Winter Solstice for anyone?
- See All Learn how to surf
- See All Clubbing is big in Coffs
- Accessibility - Coffs Harbour boasts of...
- Bring your own bananas
- See All A great Get away
- Don't get nipped by a duck
- See All Cinema Centre and Fruit and Vegetable...
Been to Coffs Harbour?Share your travels with the world!
unravelau's Related Pages
Have you been to Coffs Harbour?Share Your Travels