"Fit city" Portland Favorite Tip by TashieKitten
Portland General: 82 reviews and 68 photos
Favorite thing: This is one of the fittest cities in America; try going for a walk or a jog downtown, around Waterfront Park, over the Hawthorne bridge and across the Eastside Esplanade and circle back over the Steele Bridge. It's only about 3 miles and lots of fun. Lots of people to see too, especially if the sun is out. Good views of the city too, from the top deck of the Steele Bridge.
Fondest memory: I miss the clean air if I have to work out inside!
More Reviews (40)
- See All Eola HIlls Winery--Willamette Valley
- See All Comidas de Espaņa!
- See All Walking is good for you
- See All Play Retro Video Games
- See All Tuesday Night Trivia
- See All Triple A Baseball
TashieKitten's Related Pages
Have you been to Portland?Share Your Travels