"Great Pub with a Great View" Top 5 Page for this destination Eating and drinking Tip by Paul2001
Eating and drinking, Toronto: 15 reviews and 23 photos
Pauper's Pub is located near the University of Toronto hence is full of the student crowd and other locals. Though the food is only average the pub is huge and has a great roof patio with a superb view of the Toronto Skyline. There is also a piano bar on the second floor of the pub. I find the ground floor particularly cozy on a cold night.
Dress Code: Casual
Theme: Eating and Drinking
More Reviews (79)
- See All Toronto FC or Soccer in Canada
- See All The Aga Khan Museum
- See All Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- See All The Don Valley Brickworks
- See All One of Toronto's Most Glamourous Hotel's
- See All Multicultural Toronto
- See All The World's Biggest Bookstore
- See All A Good Place for a Burger on the Harbour
- When You Should Bring Winter Clothing
- Toronto the Good? Or is it?
- The TTC
Been to Toronto?Share your travels with the world!
Paul2001's Related Pages
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels