Harbor Side Coffee: "Fisherman Coffee" Top 5 Page for this destination Harborside Coffee Tip by spintobecca
Harborside Coffee, Kodiak: 3 reviews and 2 photos
This small coffee shop/bakery is the coffee shop of choice for the town's fisherman who either don't own vehicles or who's Pinto is currently being parted out. The coffee isn't great, but the girls are serving it- and that's what it's all about.
Favorite Dish: Enjoy a cup of coffee and a baked good... soups sometimes available.
Address: 216 Shelikof St.
Comparison: about average
More Reviews (40)
- See All Crab Festival 2003
- See All Pillar Mountain: Your bread and butter
- See All Medical Facility: May you never have to...
- See All Not a dry town: Liquor available
- See All Sign to watch for when accessing Buskin...
- See All Small Poodles = Tasty Nuggets
spintobecca's Related Pages
Have you been to Kodiak?Share Your Travels