"Santo Domingo" Top 5 Page for this destination Qoriqancha - Santo Domingo Convent Tip by richiecdisc
Qoriqancha - Santo Domingo Convent, Cusco: 42 reviews and 75 photos
Built on the former Inca ruins of Coriacancha and though destroyed twice by earthquakes, it has lovely gardens and was our favorite church visit.
Directions: On Santa Domingo, off Avenida Sol.
More Things to Do in Cusco (11)
More Reviews (18)
- ability to laugh
- See All things go better with Cuscuena
- transport yourself back in time
- the best can become the worst
- step back in time on the backstreets of...
- See All an English pub run by an Aussie in Cusco
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Cusco?Share Your Travels